- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Venice, IT
Best Deals to Venice, Italy Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:25 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Venice, Italy. Ita & Multiple Airlines frequently offer the best deals to Venice, Italy flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Cheap Flights to Venice
Venice is a city in the northeast of Italy. It is famous for its architecture and art. Venice is most famous for its canals, including the Grand Canal thoroughfare. In the fifth century, the series of canals separating the 118 small islands were built.
Attractions in Venice
There are many different attractions in Venice. Here are a few you could visit.
Piazza San Marco - In English, this is often known as St Marks Square. Piazza San Marco, generally known as la Piazza, is a historic landmark in Venice and the principal public square of Venice. This is the only square in Venice called a plaza. It is a public square so it’s open for anyone to visit between 9 am to 9 pm (times may vary).
Venice Beach - In Italy, the best beaches found are on Lido. Venice Lido is the narrow strip of land that separates the Adriatic Sea from the central part of the Venetian Lagoon. It is a very family friendly attraction. There are hotels on the Lido used by families.
Culture - Venice’s international reputation has been one of a self-indulgent carnival for centuries - a place where anything goes. The Venetian character is commonly described as practical and shrewd; they are also associated with a talent for prosperity and business. No city is as recognizable as Venice because of their mix of Byzantine-influenced architecture and Italian Renaissance art.
Shopping and Restaurants
Dining - There are many different restaurants in Venice from restaurants in 5-star hotels to hidden food haunts. Some of the best restaurants are 'La Zucca', 'Ristorante Riviera' and 'L'Alcova Restaurant'. La Zucca means pumpkin in Italian, and this is the main ingredient for many of their dishes. It is a small but delightful restaurant. They serve many fresh Venetian dishes and at an affordable price too. Vegetarian dishes are quite rare in Italy, but this restaurant has a variety. Visitors are recommended to visit this restaurant as is listed as one of the best in Italy.
Another one of the top 10 restaurants in Venice is Ristorante Riviera. They sell a range of pasta dishes and are known for their delicious cocktails. Riviera sells starters, mains, and desserts. This is Italian cuisine at its finest. L'Alcova Restaurant has a stunning terrace with amazing views with a breath-taking restaurant. Their dishes are mostly fish and meat-based with no scarcity of pasta.
Shopping - There is a wide range of shopping malls in Venice. One of which is called 'Nave de Vero'. This shopping mall has 120 shops and 15 Bar and Restaurants! In July they hold a festival with international artists. Shops in Venice range from clothing, handmade craft shops, restaurants, jewelry shops, and many more.
Before visiting Venice, there are a few things you should know first. You should save sightseeing until the evening time when the sun starts to set and shows off the kaleidoscopic of colors. It’s recommended that you book transport in advance to save disappointment. One thing you should be prepared for is getting lost. If you're prepared, it will save frustration.
Flights to Venice
The main airport is 'Venice Marco Polo Airport'. This is an international airport in Venice. It includes flights to and from many European areas plus Canada, US and Middle Eastern trips too.
More Information on Venice
Veneziaunica.it – Provides information for visitors to Venice including buying Venice’s official City Pass, tips on getting around and recommended experiences throughout the city.
LonelyPlanet.com – Lonely Planet’s guide to Venice is full of top landmarks to visit, information on amazing hotels and hostels, and the best places to eat and drink.
Airports near Venice, Italy
Cheap International Flights to Venice - VCE
- London, United Kingdom to Venice, Italy11-May to 13-May
- New York City to Venice, Italy27-Aug to 7-Sep
- Paris, France to Venice, Italy19-May to 23-May
- Atlanta to Venice, Italy14-Aug to 23-Aug
- Chicago to Venice, Italy14-May to 21-May
- Los Angeles, California to Venice, Italy14-May to 22-May
- Amsterdam to Venice, Italy5-Jun to 8-Jun
- Singapore to Venice, Italy6-Jun to 13-Jun
- Istanbul to Venice, Italy28-May to 30-May
- Frankfurt to Venice, Italy5-Sep to 8-Sep
- Dubai to Venice, Italy6-Jun to 13-Jun
- Dallas to Venice, Italy18-May to 22-May
- Bangkok to Venice, Italy16-May to 31-May
- Hong Kong to Venice, Italy17-May to 23-May
- Delhi to Venice, Italy22-May to 27-May
- Sydney, Australia to Venice, Italy4-Jun to 16-Jun
- Moscow to Venice, Italy5-Sep to 12-Sep
- Barcelona, Spain to Venice, Italy6-Sep to 7-Sep
- San Francisco to Venice, Italy23-Aug to 12-Sep
Cheap Flights from Venice, Italy (VCE)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Popular flights to Venice, Italy
- From London, United Kingdom to Venice, Italy$153RT 6/1 - 6/9
- From Washington, District of Columbia to Venice, Italy$567RT 5/26 - 6/2
- From Dallas to Venice, Italy$1,251RT 6/26 - 7/11
- From Atlanta to Venice, Italy$1,359RT 5/27 - 5/30
- From Chicago to Venice, Italy$1,421RT 7/13 - 7/23
- From San Francisco to Venice, Italy$1,523RT 6/1 - 6/15
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Rome, Italy8-Jun to 13-Jun
- Milan28-May to 1-Jun
- Naples, Italy29-May to 8-Jun
- Catania5-Jun to 7-Jun
- Florence, Italy
- Palermo8-Jun to 13-Jun
- Bari29-May to 31-May
- Lamezia Terme24-May to 26-May
- Cagliari28-May to 1-Jun
- Brindisi21-Jun to 23-Jun
- Reggio Calabria2-Jun to 9-Jun
- Olbia28-May to 31-May
- London, United Kingdom23-Aug to 29-Aug
Cheap International Flights from Venice - VCE
- Venice, Italy to London, United Kingdom13-May to 15-May
- Venice, Italy to Paris, France19-May to 22-May
- Venice, Italy to New York City29-Aug to 11-Sep
- Venice, Italy to Istanbul28-May to 5-Jun
- Venice, Italy to Amsterdam4-Jun to 10-Jun
- Venice, Italy to Dubai8-Sep to 19-Sep
- Venice, Italy to Bangkok13-May to 29-May
- Venice, Italy to Frankfurt5-Jun to 12-Jun
- Venice, Italy to Barcelona, Spain7-Sep to 13-Sep
- Venice, Italy to Madrid6-Jun to 13-Jun