- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Singapore, SG
Best Deals to Singapore Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:24 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Singapore. Air China & Fiji Airways frequently offer the best deals to Singapore flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Singapore continues to thrive as one of the world's leading financial and business centers, as well as one of Southeast Asia's most popular tourist destinations.
The capital city has grown exponentially in a relatively short period of time, and it now plays host to visitors from all over the world. In order to keep travelers coming back, Singapore continues to blend local history and culture with international influences. The result is a city that has something to offer for everyone, whether you're a fast-food junkie, an epicure, a history buff, a lover of the arts, an architecture aficionado, or someone who's just really into street fairs.
Singapore is small, relatively speaking, but its size is not proportionate to the number of things you can do there. Its strategic location at the mouth of the Malacca Strait has attracted visitors dating back as far as the 14th century. And it's managed to attract them back over and over. Read about some of Singapore's most popular spots andbelow.
Marina Bay functions almost as a city-within-a-city. If you stay at a hotel in the Marina Bay section of town, you could get by without ever leaving the area. Spend your days in conversation at a patio cafe or doing a bit of high-end shopping. At night, head to one of the multiple celebrity-chef-owned restaurants, and then take in a bit of theatre. You can catch a Broadway hit, a purely local show, or something in between. If you're feeling lucky, take off after the show and make your way to the tables at the Marina Bay Sands Casino.
The Helix Bridge
Linking Marina Bay to Marina Centre, the Helix Bridge stands as the longest "pedestrian link-way" in Singapore. Perhaps more importantly, it's the first bridge in the world to feature the "double helix" structure. It stands both as a symbol of the "renewal of life" and as an architectural marvel for the region. As you make your way across the Helix Bridge, stop at one of the viewing platforms to get a panoramic view of the skyline and a stunning view of the Bay.
Orchard Road is a destination for food-lovers and shopping enthusiasts. This retail enclave is home to just about every type of restaurant and store you could ever hope for. Orchard Road also plays a major part in annual festivals an celebrations such as Christmas in the Tropics, so you can often get caught up in street carnivals, live music, and more.
Singapore Restaurants and Shopping
Along with Marina Bay and Orchard Road, you'll also find food and shopping havens in the Clarke Quay area, Little India and in Chinatown.
Clarke Quay rests on the banks of the Singapore River, making it the perfect spot to spend an evening outside, just taking in the city. If you want to head indoors, you'll find a collection of bars, restaurants, and nightclubs open for business.
Little India is a must for foodies. This quirky neighborhood lies just east of the Central Business District (CBD) and gives Singapore a splash of color and liveliness. Walk down Serangoon Road and grab a bite to eat - you'll find Indian cuisine dishes from the Old World and the New.
Along with a seemingly endless selection of places to eat, Chinatown also plays host to a number of festivals throughout the year. One of the most popular being the the Chinese New Year Festival that sees the area transform into a vast market filled with vendors, street performers, acrobats, and more.
Flights to Singapore
Singapore Changi International Airport serves over 80 international airlines with service to 200 cites in 60 countries. Several major U.S. cities offer cheap flights to Singapore, so finding a flight (and an occasional deal) shouldn't be too difficult. Along with being a travel hub, the airport also serves as one of Singapore's major retail outlets.
Airports near Singapore
Senai - Sultan Ismail
Cheap International Flights to Singapore - SIN
- London, United Kingdom to Singapore11-May to 14-May
- Bangkok to Singapore13-May to 20-May
- Jakarta to Singapore15-May to 19-May
- Hong Kong to Singapore11-Jun to 16-Jun
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore8-Jun to 26-Jun
- Delhi to Singapore30-May to 19-Jun
- Dubai to Singapore15-Jun to 20-Jun
- Beijing to Singapore11-May to 14-May
- Mumbai to Singapore9-Jul to 15-Jul
- Paris, France to Singapore22-May to 4-Jun
- Manila, Philippines to Singapore11-Jul to 18-Jul
Cheap Flights from Singapore (SIN)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Manila, Philippines23-May to 25-May
- Hong Kong14-Aug to 18-Aug
- Seoul21-Jun to 5-Jul
- Tokyo14-Jul to 18-Jul
- Bangkok3-Jun to 10-Jun
- Beijing23-May to 25-May
- Mumbai22-Jun to 26-Jun
- Shanghai23-May to 25-May
- Chennai2-Aug to 5-Aug
- Kuala Lumpur23-May to 24-May
- Jakarta25-May to 28-May
- Bangalore14-Sep to 17-Sep
- Taipei6-Jun to 8-Jun
- Hyderabad, India20-Jun to 27-Jun
- Ho Chi Minh City11-Aug to 13-Aug
- Guangzhou13-Jun to 28-Jun
- Delhi11-Jul to 13-Jul
- Denpasar Bali23-May to 24-May
- Okinawa24-May to 31-May
- Chengdu7-Jun to 10-Jun
- Phuket5-Jun to 20-Jun
- Hanoi12-Sep to 22-Sep
- Kunming23-May to 30-May
- Karachi29-Jun to 9-Jul
Cheap International Flights from Singapore - SIN
- Singapore to London, United Kingdom15-May to 22-May
- Singapore to Tokyo11-Jul to 17-Jul
- Singapore to Bangkok11-May to 11-May
- Singapore to Shanghai14-May to 20-May
- Singapore to Seoul21-May to 23-May
- Singapore to Paris, France15-May to 23-May
- Singapore to New York City6-Sep to 13-Sep
- Singapore to Jakarta16-May to 18-May
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur11-May to 16-May
- Singapore to Los Angeles, California10-Sep to 24-Sep
- Singapore to Beijing23-May to 26-May
- Singapore to Hong Kong4-Sep to 24-Sep
- Singapore to Dubai10-Jun to 16-Jun
- Singapore to Istanbul14-May to 23-May
- Singapore to Delhi11-May to 12-May
- Singapore to Manila, Philippines11-May to 15-May
- Singapore to Guangzhou11-May to 16-May
- Singapore to Amsterdam3-Jun to 13-Jun
- Singapore to San Francisco5-Sep to 19-Sep