- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Seattle, WA
Best Deals to Seattle Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:24 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Seattle. Frontier & American frequently offer the best deals to Seattle flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Nick-named the "Emerald City", this Pacific Northwest metropolis sits on the Puget Sound surrounded by mountains and evergreens; its pop-culture image famously includes rain, coffee, and grunge-rock, but Seattle is so much more.
Recreation opportunities in the city (and surrounding areas) are unsurpassed: mountain climbing, white water rafting, fishing and whale watching are just a few of the activities favored by locals and visitors.
Seattle also offers a sophisticated nightlife scene featuring blues, hip-hop, rock and plenty of dance clubs - not to mention exquisite dining venues, dynamic museum exhibits and much more.
Oh, and about that reputation for rain? Seattle's annual precipitation is less than New York's, Atlanta's, Miami's, Boston's and...well, you'll just have to see for yourself.
Attractions in Seattle
Seattle is the perfect mix of indoor/outdoor attractions, and here are a few of the highlights:
Pike Place Market - A Seattle institution in the heart of downtown; vendors sell farm-fresh produce, flowers, and handicrafts. Visit a bakery, see the original Starbucks, and try a tasting tour.
The Waterfront - Enjoy gorgeous views of the bay and the Olympic Mountains, then check out the Olympic Sculpture Park with its out-sized art (and it's free).
Future of Flight Aviation Center& Boeing Tour - Tour the Boeing facility just 25 miles north of Seattle and see actual jets being assembled; you can even design your own. Plus try out the interior of a new Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Shopping, Nightlife and Restaurants in Seattle
Did you find a cheap flight to Seattle? Then put your savings to good use:
Dining: Fresh seafood including rainbow trout and salmon is a specialty here, but so are steaks and sushi, and you'll also find restaurants featuring cuisines from around the globe. Try a cup of Seattle's famous coffee - after all, this is Starbucks home town (but there are plenty of independent coffee purveyors here, too).
Shopping: Renowned for eclectic bookstores, vintage clothing boutiques and retro design shops; a great place for gourmet specialty shops and chocolatiers, too.
Nightlife: Seattle's nightlife won't disappoint. From speakeasy-type bars to live music spaces and Capitol Hill's plethora of establishments, everyone finds their going out sweet spot in the city.
Looking for an international experience, but don't want to travel too far? Head to Canada; just drive north from Seattle on Interstate 5 and you'll be there in a couple of hours. Don't forget your passport.
Flights to Seattle
Flying to Seattle is easy, and so it finding cheap flights to Seattle. Just head to the airport that locals refer to affectionately as "Sea-Tac".
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA): This hub for Alaska and Horizon airlines serves destinations throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as Europe and parts of Asia.
More Information on Seattle
Looking for Seattle's most popular attractions or off-the-beaten-path gems? Find them here:
Seattle Metronatural - Seattle's official visitors site provides updates on the best attractions plus where to stay and dine, and an "essentials" guide with maps and weather information.
Seattle Times - The popular newspaper site offers the latest on music, nightlife and hot new restaurants, plus movie listings, traffic info and shopping deals.
Airports near Seattle
Cheap Domestic Flights to Seattle - SEA
- New York City to Seattle31-May to 6-Jun
- Chicago to Seattle29-Aug to 3-Sep
- Dallas to Seattle17-May to 22-May
- Los Angeles, California to Seattle1-Aug to 2-Aug
- Atlanta to Seattle20-May to 27-May
- Denver to Seattle13-Jun to 20-Jun
- Phoenix to Seattle16-Aug to 19-Aug
- Las Vegas, Nevada to Seattle1-Jun to 4-Jun
- Houston to Seattle12-Jun to 19-Jun
- San Francisco to Seattle22-May to 23-May
Cheap International Flights to Seattle - SEA
- London, United Kingdom to Seattle30-Aug to 5-Sep
- Hong Kong to Seattle5-Sep to 18-Sep
Cheap Flights from Seattle (SEA)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Las Vegas, Nevada9-Sep to 12-Sep
- New York City12-Sep to 19-Sep
- Los Angeles, California2-Aug to 5-Aug
- Orlando12-Jun to 17-Jun
- San Francisco14-Jun to 17-Jun
- Toronto7-Aug to 18-Aug
- Vancouver12-Jun to 15-Jun
- Boston28-Jun to 2-Jul
- Dallas6-Jun to 8-Jun
- Miami, Florida8-Aug to 16-Aug
- Atlanta20-Jun to 30-Jun
- Denver11-Jul to 25-Jul
- Charlotte30-May to 1-Jun
- Chicago5-Sep to 12-Sep
- Philadelphia22-Jun to 1-Jul
- Honolulu24-Aug to 30-Aug
- Washington, District of Columbia1-Jul to 18-Jul
- Tampa28-Jun to 5-Jul
- Houston23-Jun to 4-Jul
- Minneapolis31-May to 4-Jun
- Calgary31-Jul to 2-Aug
- Detroit25-Jun to 2-Jul
- Phoenix16-Aug to 19-Aug
Cheap Domestic Flights from Seattle - SEA
- Seattle to Chicago30-Aug to 2-Sep
- Seattle to New York City30-May to 6-Jun
- Seattle to Atlanta16-May to 20-May
- Seattle to Dallas15-May to 19-May
- Seattle to Los Angeles, California2-Aug to 7-Aug
- Seattle to Las Vegas, Nevada29-May to 1-Jun
- Seattle to Denver6-Jun to 20-Jun
- Seattle to San Francisco22-May to 23-May
- Seattle to Phoenix31-May to 10-Jun
- Seattle to Orlando16-May to 18-May
Cheap International Flights from Seattle - SEA
- Seattle to London, United Kingdom15-May to 22-May
- Seattle to Paris, France17-May to 22-May
- Seattle to Tokyo12-May to 27-May
- Seattle to Bangkok31-Aug to 12-Sep
- Seattle to Delhi8-Sep to 23-Sep
- Seattle to Seoul5-Sep to 13-Sep
- Seattle to Beijing29-Aug to 12-Sep
- Seattle to Hong Kong6-Sep to 20-Sep