- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Providence, RI
Best Deals to Providence Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:25 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Providence. American & Major Airlines frequently offer the best deals to Providence flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Cheap Flights to Providence
Providence, the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Rhode Island, combines the friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. It’s also a place where history and hipness go hand in hand.
With vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, sophisticated culinary and shopping scenes along with compelling art and architecture, this Renaissance City is the perfect holiday destination.
Attractions in Providence
Roger Williams Park – spanning 435 acres, this park consists of the nationally-recognized William Park Zoo, the Carousel Village, the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, the Temple to Music, tennis courts, baseball fields, a botanical garden, and a casino.
RISD Museum of Art – this attraction’s five buildings are clustered on the south side of the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) campus. It houses more than 91,000 works of art including 19th-century French paintings, medieval and Renaissance works, classical Greek, Roman and Etruscan art, and 19th- and 20th-century American furniture, painting, and decorative arts.
WaterFire – WaterFire is a fire sculpture installation made up of nearly 100 anchored, flaming braziers atop the three rivers in downtown Providence. It occurs about 15 times a year from April to November. Occasionally, there is a fire sculpture installation around Christmas or New Year.
Providence Athenaeum – The Athenaeum, or “the Ath” as known by locals, is a 19th-century library favored by H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe. Its book collection includes gems like the 1855 edition of Leaves of Grass and a Regency-era book of boys’ entertainments. In addition to being a library, the Athenaeum also hosts musical events, parties, and speaking events.
Shopping and Restaurants
Dining - Providence is a foodie haven. The city is packed with culinary hotspots, from relatively low-cost indulgencies of street food, bakeries and coffee shops to specialty gourmet markets, pubs and grills and high-end chef-driven restaurants.
Shopping - home to one of the best design schools in the U.S., Providence has a shopping scene heavily influenced by its creative student population. From boutiques to department stores, the city offers ample shopping opportunities for everyone. Retailers like Sneaker Junkies, Queen of Hearts, and Clover will appeal to affluent style-shoppers who have an eye for premium brands while shops like Nava and Craftland are local favorites for scoring unique items.
If you are planning to stay in the Renaissance City for several days, opt for a bed-and-breakfast instead of a hotel. The city boasts a bevy of charming B&B’s, most of which are cheaper than the brand-baked hotels.
Flights to Providence
Flying and finding deals on flights to Providence is quite easy since there are several domestic and international flights that fly to Providence daily. Flights to the city arrive at TF Green International Airport. However, travelers may find cheaper flights via Hartford’s Bradley International Airport or Boston’s Logan Airport.
More information on Providence
For more information about the city, please visit:
goprovidence.com – this official site of Providence offers a rich array of information about the city including neighborhoods, upcoming events, hotels, and tour and guide services.
travelandleisure.com – this travel guide website has helpful information on local points of interests and guidance for a visitor’s stay in the city.
Airports near Providence
- American Airlines
- Major Airlines
- United Airlines
T F Green
- American Airlines
- Major Airlines
- United Airlines
Cheap Domestic Flights to Providence - PVD
- Chicago to Providence16-Aug to 22-Aug
- Atlanta to Providence13-Jun to 20-Jun
- Los Angeles, California to Providence1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Dallas to Providence1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Phoenix to Providence2-Aug to 8-Aug
- Denver to Providence1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Charlotte to Providence10-Aug to 16-Aug
- Baltimore to Providence1-Jun to 4-Jun
- Philadelphia to Providence30-May to 6-Jun
- Orlando to Providence1-Jun to 3-Jun
- Washington, District of Columbia to Providence16-Aug to 30-Aug
- San Francisco to Providence26-Aug to 30-Aug
Popular flights to Providence
Cheap Domestic Flights from Providence - PVD
- Providence to Chicago9-Aug to 22-Aug
- Providence to Atlanta8-Aug to 9-Aug
- Providence to Las Vegas, Nevada1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Providence to Los Angeles, California1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Providence to Dallas1-Aug to 2-Aug
- Providence to Orlando30-May to 5-Jun
- Providence to Washington, District of Columbia22-Aug to 23-Aug
- Providence to Phoenix1-Aug to 8-Aug
- Providence to Denver1-Aug to 15-Aug
- Providence to San Francisco6-Sep to 9-Sep
- Providence to Charlotte30-May to 1-Jun
- Providence to New York City31-May to 7-Jun
- Providence to Seattle1-Jun to 5-Jun
- Providence to Philadelphia30-May to 6-Jun
- Providence to Fort Lauderdale30-May to 6-Jun
- Providence to Baltimore31-May to 4-Jun
- Providence to Miami, Florida30-May to 6-Jun