- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Mexico
Popular flights to Mexico
- From Oaxaca to Tijuana$210RT 5/23 - 5/30
- From New York City to Leon - Guanajuato$499RT 6/6 - 6/20
- From Montreal to Aguascalientes$582RT 6/15 - 6/21
- From Washington, District of Columbia to Queretaro$601RT 7/18 - 8/2
- From Madrid to Mexico City$824RT 5/30 - 6/6
- From Tokyo to Leon - Guanajuato$1,996RT 7/8 - 7/25
Best Deals to Mexico Last modified: May 23, 2023 1:18 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Mexico. AeroMexico & Frontier frequently offer the best deals to Mexico flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Mexico Travel Guide
Mexico, located between the United States and Central America, is famous for its beautiful beaches and a diverse landscape of deserts, mountains, and even jungles. There are ancient ruins scattered throughout the country and Spanish colonial-era towns too. The capital of Mexico City hosts upscale shopping, world-famous museums, and various types of restaurants. Mexico is a beautiful country with something for everyone.
Mexico stretches across the southern border of the United States of America and is bordered by the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Gulf of Mexico to the east. With so much oceanfront, its no wonder that so many people enjoy Mexico as a beach destination. Mexico also has four mountain ranges, a volcanic belt, deserts, and lush jungles.
For those who enjoy city life, Mexico has a lot to offer. Mexico City, the capital city of Mexico, offers a variety of sights and activities. Main attractions in the city are the baroque Catedral Metropolitana de México of the Spanish conquistadors, Templo Mayor (a 13th-century Aztec temple), and the Palacio Nacional, which houses historic murals by Diego Rivera. The massive main square called Plaza de la Constitución, also known as Zócalo, is where all of these sites are located.
Cancun is another must-see city in Mexico. Known for its sandy beaches and variety of hotels, Zona Hotelera of Cancun revolves around nightclubs, shops, and restaurants. There are also a lot of day trips and sites to visit not far from Cancun. The ruins of Chichen Itza and Tulum are accessible by car or bus tour, tours are available for Rio Secreto underground river and crystal caves, and cenotes are an experience not to be missed.
Monterrey, one of the wealthiest cities in Mexico, is surrounded by mountains that contain trails and canyons through deserts and forests. Cascade Cola de Caballo, a beautiful waterfall in Santiago Nuevo Leon, is surrounded by impressive forests and intricate rock formations. Hydrophobia Canyon and Garcia Caves are also delightful natural wonders to experience.
Getting around Mexico
There are many options to get around in Mexico if you will be traveling from place to place and are planning to do a lot of sightseeing. Although there are airports and bus services in most areas of the country, you will need to make sure that these go where you want to go when you want to go.
For an easy way to travel around the country, you can always rent a car. Traveling in the city or for short distances is easy to do with a variety of options like bus and hired car but for longer trips, renting a car or joining a group tour may be the way to go.
What’s the weather like in Mexico?
The best time to visit Mexico depends on what you want to see and do. Mexico is a very large country and the weather can vary depending on the altitude. It has dry deserts, tropical forests, fertile valleys, and even snowy mountains. These regional variations will determine what needs to be packed.
Mexico has two main seasons, the dry season and the rainy season. October to May is usually the driest time to go to Mexico. The rainy season occurs from May until September or even October.
Mexico also has a hurricane season. Check the weather before going on vacation if your trip is scheduled anytime June to November.
When is the best time to visit Mexico?
Since Mexico is a large country, the weather varies by season and region. The optimum time to visit is generally between December and April when there is virtually no rain. The coolest months are between December and February, while the wet season begins in the south in May and lasts until October.
When is the best time to book a flight to Mexico?
You should research the cheapest months to travel to Mexico once you decide on your destination. If you want to avoid crowds, remember to research when school holidays, spring break, and other big events are happening. If you are flexible with your travel dates, try to travel during off-peak times as there will be fewer crowds and better deals.
Be prepared to book a flight at least 2-6 months in advance of traveling to Mexico. It helps to be flexible with your travel dates and even airport options. Remember to always look out for special promotions and deals when shopping for airfare.
Editor's Note: Please check the U.S. Department of State website (or the appropriate resource for your home country) for the travel status of your destination as well as travel advisories at the CDC prior to booking travel.
Cheap International Flights to Mexico - MX
- London, United Kingdom to Mexico City28-Aug to 8-Sep
- Atlanta to Cancun18-Jun to 24-Jun
- Chicago to Cancun13-May to 16-May
- Chicago to Mexico City19-May to 8-Jun
- Dallas to Cancun23-May to 25-May
- Los Angeles, California to Mexico City28-Aug to 6-Sep
- London, United Kingdom to Cancun24-May to 6-Jun
- Chicago to Guadalajara21-May to 1-Jun
- New York City to Cancun30-May to 31-May
- New York City to Mexico City9-Aug to 20-Aug
- Dallas to Mexico City16-May to 17-May
- Los Angeles, California to Cancun16-May to 18-May
- Chicago to Puerto Vallarta15-Aug to 29-Aug
- Dallas to San Jose Cabo12-May to 15-May
- Los Angeles, California to Guadalajara13-May to 16-May
- New York City to San Jose Cabo8-Jun to 15-Jun
- Paris, France to Cancun7-Sep to 21-Sep
- Paris, France to Mexico City31-May to 12-Jun
- Los Angeles, California to Puerto Vallarta16-May to 19-May
- Atlanta to Mexico City3-Sep to 4-Sep
- New York City to Puerto Vallarta3-Jun to 10-Jun
- Dallas to Puerto Vallarta5-Jun to 9-Jun
- Houston to Mexico City16-May to 18-May
- Chicago to San Jose Cabo20-May to 3-Jun
- Denver to Cancun14-May to 18-May
- Chicago to Morelia13-May to 20-May
- Chicago to Leon - Guanajuato14-May to 20-May
- Las Vegas, Nevada to Cancun17-May to 22-May
- Phoenix to Mexico City4-Jul to 11-Jul
- Dallas to Cozumel9-Aug to 23-Aug