- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Honolulu, HI
Best Deals to Honolulu Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:23 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Honolulu. Hawaiian & United frequently offer the best deals to Honolulu flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
There's a reason why more than seven million people visit Hawaii each year - it's a tropical adventure for every taste. Nature lovers will enjoy wonders like Diamond Head and first class surfing off the North Shore while serenity seekers will find a paradise of white sandy beaches.
Honolulu, located on the island of Oahu, is the gateway to these delights - a city steeped in history, that also offers visitors a lively mix of big city sophistication and a casual Aloha spirit. Few tourists can resist returning to Hawaii - again and again.
Attractions in Honolulu
There's no way to do justice to the all that Honolulu offers in these short entries, so be sure to check the links below for more.
Diamond Head- Early British sailors mistook sparkling stones in this edifice for diamonds, but this is actually what's left of an old volcanic eruption; hike to the edge of the crater's rim and have a camera ready because the views of Honolulu, Waikiki Beach and the surrounding countryside are spectacular.
The USS Arizona Memorial - This is the resting place of more than 1,100 sailors who were killed when the Arizona was attacked by the Japanese in Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941. The sunken remains of this battleship are now a National Historic Landmark that is viewed by more than a million people a year.
'Iolani Palace - The only royal residence used by a reigning monarch in the United States, 'Iolani Palace was home to King Kalākaua and Queen Liliʻuokalani. Since 1978, it has been open to the public as a museum; its location in downtown Honolulu makes for easy access.
Waikiki Beach - A beautiful stretch of white sand with warm, clear water revered by sunbathers and surfers alike. Purists may carp that that events like Waikiki surfing competitions and hulu exhibitions in the shadow of all those resort hotels make this beach too "touristy" for some tastes, but that doesn't stop million from enjoying it year after year. Bring your sunscreen.
Shopping and Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining: Fresh fish and excellent local chefs with international reputations fuel the Honolulu restaurant scene and neighborhood hangouts offer flavorful pupu platters. Top it off with "shave ice" - a local favorite.
Shopping: Open air malls and outlet stores vie with designer boutiques and check out Hawaiian crafts for sale throughout the city. Browse the surf shops for local specialties.
Fly from Honolulu's airport to all other Hawaiian hotspots; Maui, Hilo and Lanai are all just a 30 minute flight away.
Flights to Honolulu
Flying to Honolulu is simple - and so is finding cheap flights to Honolulu, especially if you visit FareCompare's search site to compare multiple sources.
Honolulu International Airport (HNL): Honolulu's airport is one of the busiest in the U.S. with more than 20 million visitors a year; it is the main aviation gateway to all the Hawaiian Islands. The facility is served by more than 20 U.S. and international carriers, and is a hub for island-based Hawaiian Airlines and Go!
Airports near Honolulu
Cheap Domestic Flights to Honolulu - HNL
- New York City to Honolulu2-Sep to 11-Sep
- Atlanta to Honolulu13-Jun to 20-Jun
- Los Angeles, California to Honolulu21-Aug to 6-Sep
- Chicago to Honolulu6-Sep to 13-Sep
- Dallas to Honolulu14-Aug to 17-Aug
- Las Vegas, Nevada to Honolulu30-Aug to 13-Sep
- Denver to Honolulu8-Aug to 15-Aug
- San Francisco to Honolulu18-Aug to 20-Aug
- Phoenix to Honolulu29-Aug to 7-Sep
- Houston to Honolulu22-Aug to 31-Aug
Cheap International Flights to Honolulu - HNL
- London, United Kingdom to Honolulu5-Sep to 13-Sep
- Tokyo to Honolulu19-Aug to 27-Aug
- Singapore to Honolulu19-Jun to 2-Jul
- Hong Kong to Honolulu12-Jun to 27-Jun
- Shanghai to Honolulu30-May to 13-Jun
- Bangkok to Honolulu4-Sep to 10-Sep
Cheap Flights from Honolulu (HNL)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Popular flights to Honolulu
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Las Vegas, Nevada13-Sep to 20-Sep
- New York City11-Sep to 20-Sep
- Los Angeles, California23-Aug to 27-Aug
- Orlando11-Sep to 26-Sep
- San Francisco17-Aug to 22-Aug
- Toronto29-Jun to 9-Jul
- Vancouver13-Sep to 27-Sep
- Boston13-Sep to 26-Sep
- Dallas18-Sep to 27-Sep
- Seattle13-Sep to 20-Sep
- Miami, Florida18-Sep to 27-Sep
- Atlanta24-Aug to 30-Aug
- Denver16-Aug to 24-Aug
- Charlotte6-Jul to 26-Jul
- Chicago12-Sep to 19-Sep
- Philadelphia19-Sep to 3-Oct
- Washington, District of Columbia30-Aug to 17-Sep
- Tampa21-Aug to 7-Sep
- Houston30-Aug to 11-Sep
- Minneapolis17-Aug to 5-Sep
- Calgary20-Sep to 26-Sep
- Detroit18-Sep to 25-Sep
- Phoenix28-Aug to 8-Sep
Cheap Domestic Flights from Honolulu - HNL
- Honolulu to Los Angeles, California30-Aug to 7-Sep
- Honolulu to Dallas6-Sep to 10-Sep
- Honolulu to Atlanta17-May to 30-May
- Honolulu to Chicago2-Sep to 5-Sep
- Honolulu to Las Vegas, Nevada30-Aug to 6-Sep
- Honolulu to San Francisco8-Aug to 10-Aug
- Honolulu to Seattle20-Jun to 10-Jul
- Honolulu to Phoenix7-Sep to 11-Sep
- Honolulu to Denver17-Aug to 21-Aug
Cheap International Flights from Honolulu - HNL
- Honolulu to Tokyo14-May to 24-May
- Honolulu to Seoul6-Aug to 23-Aug
- Honolulu to Bangkok5-Sep to 19-Sep
- Honolulu to Manila, Philippines11-May to 17-May
- Honolulu to Sydney, Australia7-Aug to 19-Aug