- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Havana, CU
Best Deals to Havana Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:22 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Havana. Air Europa & Iberia frequently offer the best deals to Havana flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Cheap Flights to Havana
Havana, Cuba's capital, is one of the most underrated travel destinations in the world. Prior to the international economic sanctions in the wake of the Cuban missile crisis in 1963, Havana was one of the most vibrant tourist destinations in the Caribbean. It is, however, seeing a resurgence in its tourism sector thanks to improved relations with the international community over the past few years. With a colorful multicultural identity, tantalizing local cuisine and a fun nightlife scene, there has never been a better time to visit Havana.
Attractions in Havana
Visitors are spoilt for choice when it comes to interesting spots to visit during their trip. There are numerous historical sites, some dating back to the Spanish colonial period in the 16th and 17th century. Some of the 'must-see' attractions in Havana include:
Old Havana - Old Havana is the oldest part of the city that dates back to its Spanish colonial period. It is still surrounded by the original city walls erected in the 16th century. The old buildings are one of the best-preserved sites that still have the old Baroque architectural style. You can take a solo or guided tour to visit the ancient fortresses, museums, and other sites with rich cultural history. Old Havana's significance was cemented when it was recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site in 1982.
Gran Teatro de la Habana - Havana's main opera house serves as the home to Havana's Ballet, which has numerous shows every week. Apart from its architectural magnificence, there are always plays, musicals, and even lectures every day.
Fabrica de Arte Cubano - This is one of the more unique attractions in Cuba. The location, a former factory, has numerous rooms that hold art exhibitions, live musical performers, and Havana's top DJs every night.
Shopping and Restaurants
Dining - Havana's cuisine is influenced by the multicultural nature of its society. You will find Spanish, African, and Caribbean influences in the colorful and spicy local cuisine. Paladares, which are family run restaurants (usually operating from the owners' homes), are your best bet for genuine local cuisine. A more upscale dining experience can be found in some of the popular restaurants in Havana that include the San Juan Bar and Grill, Los Naranjos, and Mas Havana.
Shopping - All around Havana, you will interact with local vendors selling handcrafted goods, clothes, accessories, and even jewelry. The best shopping experience is to be found along the El Malecon walkway where shops and malls offer locally made goods, jewelry, and genuine Cuban cigars at affordable prices.
One of the lesser known attractions in Havana is the Princess Diana Memorial Garden in Old Havana. Officially launched less than two weeks after her death, it is one of the earliest memorials to the Princess. Apart from her popularity in Cuba due to her charitable endeavors, it is reported that she planned to sponsor an orphanage in Cuba just before her death.
Flights to Havana
Havana is well served by two airports, depending on where you are flying from. They are:
Jose Marti International Airport - If you are flying in from out of the country, then you will land at the Jose Marti International Airport, the only international airport serving Havana.
Playa Baracoa Airport - If you are flying in on a local flight, then the Playa Baracoa airport is a less busy alternative to the Jose Marti International airport.
More Information on Havana
Cuba travel - Run by the Cuban Tourism ministry, Cuba Travel is a one-stop shop for travel information regarding Havana and Cuba. It covers the attractions to visit, places to eat and stay, security information as well as rules and regulations that are unique to the country.
Airports near Havana
Jose Marti - Rancho Boyeros
- American Airlines
- Aruba Airlines
- Cayman Airways
- Copa Airlines Columbia
- Major Airlines
- United Airlines
Cheap International Flights to Havana - HAV
- London, United Kingdom to Havana22-Jun to 6-Jul
- Paris, France to Havana7-Sep to 21-Sep
- Moscow to Havana21-May to 27-May
- Amsterdam to Havana31-Aug to 14-Sep
- Frankfurt to Havana12-May to 15-May
- Istanbul to Havana18-May to 25-May
- New York City to Havana5-Jun to 22-Jun
- Sao Paulo to Havana24-May to 7-Jun
- Mexico City to Havana16-May to 18-May
- Madrid to Havana21-May to 4-Jun
- Toronto to Havana15-Aug to 22-Aug
- Miami, Florida to Havana16-May to 30-May
- Dubai to Havana8-Jun to 15-Jun
- Hong Kong to Havana7-Sep to 21-Sep
- Bogota to Havana16-May to 23-May
- Los Angeles, California to Havana16-May to 23-May
- Tokyo to Havana27-Jun to 11-Jul
- Barcelona, Spain to Havana12-May to 16-May
- Rome, Italy to Havana1-Jun to 10-Jun
- Sydney, Australia to Havana22-May to 31-May
- Singapore to Havana14-Jun to 22-Jun
- Bangkok to Havana12-Jun to 19-Jun
- Shanghai to Havana
- Dublin, Ireland to Havana7-Sep to 21-Sep
- Munich to Havana5-Jun to 22-Jun
Cheap Flights from Havana (HAV)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Montego Bay
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Port of Spain
- Punta Cana
- St Maarten
- Kingston, Jamaica
- Port au Prince
- Grand Cayman
- St Lucia
- Freeport, Bahamas
- Fort de France
- Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Georgetown, Guyana
- Puerto Plata
- Grenada, Grenada
Cheap International Flights from Havana - HAV
- Havana to London, United Kingdom15-Jun to 22-Jun
- Havana to Madrid4-Jun to 11-Jun
- Havana to Moscow20-May to 26-May
- Havana to Paris, France24-Jun to 8-Jul
- Havana to Mexico City12-Jul to 23-Jul