- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Frankfurt, DE
Best Deals to Frankfurt Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:22 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Frankfurt. Oman Air & China Eastern frequently offer the best deals to Frankfurt flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Cheap Flights to Frankfurt
Discover what life is really like in a modern European metropolis. Home of the European Central Bank, this multicultural city sitting on the River Maine, has everything required to fill your city-break. From traditional timber houses to contemporary skyscrapers, from museums and landmarks to fine dining, designer shopping, and a Christmas market, Frankfurt has it all.
Attractions in Frankfurt
The Römer - Now a museum, has been Frankfurt’s city hall for over 600 years. Built in the early 1400s, the three gables medieval property overlooks the large Römerberg square and its half-timbered properties. The square has been the center for imperial coronations, and in more recent times, trade fairs and Frankfurt’s Christmas market.
Palmengarten Botanical Gardens - Set in 50 acres of open air and glass-houses, the Palmengarten Botanical Gardens is situated in the Westend-Sud district of the city and is home to a mix of tropical and sub-tropical trees, plants and insects. It was originally built in the 1800s with private money but sustained heavy damage during the war. Eventually, it was refurbished and re-opened bigger and better in 1992.
Shopping and Restaurants in Frankfurt
Zeil Shopping Complex - Whether business or leisure, a short break or longer stay, no holiday would be complete without a little retail therapy. Perhaps a little memento of your trip, or maybe something a little more extravagant, you’ll find them all at this large modern shopping mall. Designer stores via for attention with local merchants; while modern trendy diners temp you with everything from succulent burgers to the smoothest smoothies.
Dining in Frankfurt - Wherever you stay, whatever your palate, there are restaurants across the city to tempt the taste-buds. Try the Restaurant Villa Rothschild, for fine dining. Set in its own grounds, the restaurant’s boast is that just healthy, sustainable products, are all that will find their way onto your plate. Or you could try the Main Tower Restaurant & Lounge, for a bird’s eye view across the city while you dine. Or perhaps the Michelin starred Villa Merton, may be more your style.
If visiting over a weekend, most of the retailers will be closed on a Sunday, although you may find local markets open. Public transport doesn’t run all night, but taxis are plentiful and easy to find. Being able to say ‘good morning’ and ‘thank you’ in German will go a long way, but most of the locals speak English so you’re unlikely to get stuck.
Flights to Frankfurt
Whether you are flying from another European country, or further afield, getting to Frankfurt shouldn’t be problematic. In 2017, Frankfurt International Airport dealt with nearly 65-million passengers and over 475,000 aircraft movements. Home of Germany’s national airline, Lufthansa, Frankfurt airport plays host to 99 airlines, flying to 311 destinations, in 97 countries.
More Information on Frankfurt
https://www.thelocal.de/20170926/10-surprising-facts-about-frankfurt - If this is to be your first trip to Frankfurt, and even if it isn’t, this site will provide some fascinating facts about the city that many locals don’t even know.
http://www.thevikingabroad.com/everything-need-know-visiting-frankfurt - If you’re a young tourist or backpacker, this site is for you. Written by a young Norwegian travel-blogger, it provides a wealth of information on where to go, what to see, where to stay, and where to eat during your time in the city of Frankfurt.
https://www.luxos.com/frankfurt/spend/6977-10-things-you-need-to-know-about-frankfurt - Some great images of the things to see and do on your visit to Frankfurt.
Airports near Frankfurt
Cheap International Flights to Frankfurt - FRA
- London, United Kingdom to Frankfurt1-Aug to 8-Aug
- New York City to Frankfurt14-May to 20-May
- Bangkok to Frankfurt14-May to 22-May
- Singapore to Frankfurt21-May to 24-May
- Los Angeles, California to Frankfurt14-May to 21-May
- Chicago to Frankfurt11-Jul to 18-Jul
- Atlanta to Frankfurt15-May to 23-May
- Hong Kong to Frankfurt9-Sep to 24-Sep
- Paris, France to Frankfurt19-May to 24-May
- Dallas to Frankfurt30-Aug to 18-Sep
- Istanbul to Frankfurt11-May to 15-May
- San Francisco to Frankfurt4-Sep to 18-Sep
- Amsterdam to Frankfurt9-Jun to 10-Jun
- Delhi to Frankfurt12-Jun to 18-Jun
- Denver to Frankfurt7-Sep to 26-Sep
- Jakarta to Frankfurt22-Jun to 30-Jun
Cheap Flights from Frankfurt (FRA)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Popular flights to Frankfurt
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- London, United Kingdom21-Jun to 26-Jun
- Paris, France30-May to 3-Jun
- Rome, Italy20-Sep to 27-Sep
- Athens, Greece14-Sep to 4-Oct
- Barcelona, Spain29-Aug to 7-Sep
- Moscow4-Jun to 17-Jun
- Amsterdam15-Jun to 18-Jun
- Istanbul19-Sep to 23-Sep
- Copenhagen14-Aug to 19-Aug
- Munich27-May to 28-May
- Zurich2-Aug to 9-Aug
- Dublin, Ireland13-Sep to 19-Sep
- Manchester, United Kingdom20-Sep to 25-Sep
- Madrid16-Sep to 5-Oct
- Geneva5-Aug to 12-Aug
- Brussels9-Sep to 15-Sep
- Vienna9-Sep to 10-Sep
- Helsinki12-Jul to 15-Jul
- Lisbon21-Jun to 5-Jul
- Budapest7-Sep to 11-Sep
- Milan27-Jun to 8-Jul
- Berlin, Germany27-May to 28-May
- Prague1-Sep to 4-Sep
Cheap International Flights from Frankfurt - FRA
- Frankfurt to London, United Kingdom2-Aug to 8-Aug
- Frankfurt to New York City29-Aug to 4-Sep
- Frankfurt to Paris, France19-May to 23-May
- Frankfurt to Bangkok10-Jun to 30-Jun
- Frankfurt to Istanbul12-Jun to 19-Jun
- Frankfurt to Dubai5-Jun to 11-Jun
- Frankfurt to Amsterdam3-Jun to 4-Jun
- Frankfurt to Delhi14-May to 2-Jun
- Frankfurt to Los Angeles, California18-Aug to 19-Aug
- Frankfurt to Tokyo16-May to 23-May
- Frankfurt to Kuala Lumpur18-Jun to 4-Jul
- Frankfurt to Shanghai12-May to 31-May
- Frankfurt to Singapore15-May to 23-May
- Frankfurt to Chicago24-May to 31-May