- Account Profile
- Language & Currencyen - $ USD
- Recent Searches
- My Trips
- Log In
Cheap Flights To Florence, IT
Best Deals to Florence, Italy Last modified: May 23, 2023 3:22 -04:00
We've scanned 0 round trip itineraries and found the cheapest flights to Florence, Italy. Swiss & Iberia frequently offer the best deals to Florence, Italy flights, or select your preferred carrier below to see the cheapest days to fly.
Cheap flights to Florence
Feast your eyes upon Florence, the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region and the city that many still refer to as the “cradle of the Renaissance”. It’s easy to see why this city still enjoys such prestige, with hundreds of historic monuments, awe-inspiring architecture, and enchanting local landmarks like Florence Cathedral ready and waiting to instill you with a sense of wonder.
Attractions in Florence
Florence is a first-rate choice of getaway destination for history lovers and culture vultures. This spectacular city was the beating heart of the Renaissance, with modern-day Florence still bearing plenty of hallmarks from this pivotal era of European history.
The Duomo, Florence’s Cathedral, is perhaps the most famous landmark of this enchanting destination with its distinctive domed roof, an icon of the city skyline.
Got an appetite for artworks? The Magnificent Uffizi Gallery is your go-to. One of the world’s premier art museums, the Uffizi Gallery is home to a host of celebrated works by masters like Michelangelo, Botticelli, and one of Florence’s most famous sons, Leonardo da Vinci.
Need to escape the hustle and bustle of the usual tourist traps? Take a stroll among the flowers at The Magical Bardini Gardens, an oasis of serene greenery hidden away in the heart of town. Marvel at the beauty of the botanical world and kick back with a well-earned cappuccino, before grabbing a first class vantage point as you soak in panoramic views of the breath-taking skyline Florence is synonymous with.
Shopping and Restaurants
Shopping - No self-respecting fashionista should skip a trip to Florence’s standout shopping streets. Head to the Via de’ Tornabuoni for the iconic designers and luxury fashions or bring it all in under budget at stores along Via dei Cerretani, Via dei Banchi, and Via dei Calzaiuoli. More into markets? Mercato Nouvo beneath the Loggia del Porcellino is a must.
Dining - Whether it’s sizzling pizza slices, generous gelato servings, or traditional Tuscan fare, make sure you get your fill of the flavors of Florence while you’re in town. From cheap eats to refined dining, you have ample choice when it comes to satisfying your appetite here.
Don’t like waiting in line? You’re spoiled for choice when it comes to galleries and museums in Florence, but you’ll also find any half-decent attraction packed out with eager tourists. If you’re only visiting for a weekend or short city break, book ahead for fast-tracked entry at major attractions and make the most of every second in this stunning city.
Flights to Florence
Planning a trip to Florence? Most inbound flights to this popular Italian city destination arrive into Florence Airport, Peretola. This bustling travel hub is the one of the busiest in Tuscany, second only to Pisa International Airport in terms of passenger numbers. Visitors arriving into Florence Airport can enjoy convenient ground transportation links to ensure the next leg of their journey can go off without a hitch.
The airport is served by reliable bus services that connect the terminal with Florence’s central railway station and city center, with buses departing every half hour. Those in need of faster transfers can also utilize one of the many taxis that serve this airport around the clock, offering easy connections to the downtown district and beyond.
More information on Florence
Fixed on Florence as a destination, but need a bit more inspiration on what to do when you get there? See the links below for some brilliant ideas:
Visit Florence - Get the inside scoop on what needs visiting, what to eat and where to be seen with this indispensable online city guide compiled by genuine Florentines.
Firenze Turismo - The official tourism website for the City of Florence. Get updated on the latest goings on, upcoming events and general tourism queries.
Florence Daily News - Keep on top of local events and goings on with this online newspaper dedicated to all things Florence. Check for impending events and festivals, find food and restaurant reviews and more.
Cheap International Flights to Florence - FLR
- London, United Kingdom to Florence, Italy4-Sep to 11-Sep
- Paris, France to Florence, Italy13-May to 15-May
- New York City to Florence, Italy14-May to 21-May
- Amsterdam to Florence, Italy5-Jul to 8-Jul
- Los Angeles, California to Florence, Italy13-May to 20-May
- Frankfurt to Florence, Italy9-Aug to 16-Aug
- Atlanta to Florence, Italy22-Aug to 29-Aug
- Singapore to Florence, Italy18-May to 25-May
- Istanbul to Florence, Italy6-Jun to 13-Jun
- Chicago to Florence, Italy18-May to 25-May
- Barcelona, Spain to Florence, Italy8-Jun to 13-Jun
- Madrid to Florence, Italy9-Sep to 13-Sep
- Boston to Florence, Italy19-May to 28-May
- Seattle to Florence, Italy3-Sep to 14-Sep
- Toronto to Florence, Italy4-Sep to 19-Sep
- Dubai to Florence, Italy8-Jun to 17-Jun
- Hong Kong to Florence, Italy9-Jun to 13-Jun
- San Francisco to Florence, Italy13-May to 20-May
- Denver to Florence, Italy10-Aug to 20-Aug
- Washington, District of Columbia to Florence, Italy14-May to 21-May
- Miami, Florida to Florence, Italy18-May to 27-May
Cheap Flights from Florence, Italy (FLR)
Looking for somewhere to go? Start here.
Popular flights to Florence, Italy
- From Amsterdam to Florence, Italy$225RT 7/5 - 7/13
- From London, United Kingdom to Florence, Italy$264RT 6/3 - 6/6
- From Frankfurt to Florence, Italy$322RT 7/1 - 7/11
- From Miami, Florida to Florence, Italy$915RT 5/26 - 6/2
- From San Francisco to Florence, Italy$1,387RT 7/5 - 7/10
- From Denver to Florence, Italy$1,610RT 7/11 - 7/18
Top Regional Destinations
Other places to consider
- Rome, Italy2-Jun to 3-Jun
- Milan8-Jun to 11-Jun
- Venice, Italy
- Naples, Italy12-Aug to 15-Aug
- Catania13-Sep to 20-Sep
- Palermo13-Sep to 15-Sep
- Bari5-Jun to 7-Jun
- Lamezia Terme29-May to 3-Jun
- Cagliari12-Sep to 21-Sep
- Brindisi29-May to 1-Jun
- Reggio Calabria5-Jun to 9-Jun
- Olbia28-May to 30-May
- London, United Kingdom15-Sep to 17-Sep
Cheap International Flights from Florence - FLR
- Florence, Italy to London, United Kingdom1-Jun to 4-Jun
- Florence, Italy to Paris, France17-May to 21-May
- Florence, Italy to Amsterdam13-Jul to 18-Jul
- Florence, Italy to Istanbul6-Jun to 10-Jun
- Florence, Italy to Frankfurt9-Aug to 23-Aug
- Florence, Italy to Barcelona, Spain22-Jun to 28-Jun
- Florence, Italy to Munich21-Jul to 23-Jul
- Florence, Italy to Madrid7-Sep to 14-Sep